Robinstown, Kilskyre, Kells, County Meath
At a glance...
- Excellently located Agricultural Land
- Dual road frontage
- Lands are well fenced with natural hedge and tree boundaries
- Farm located just off the N52 main Kells/Mullingar road
- There is good demand for similar non-residential farms from existing farmers and investors
- The Irish Farmers Journal land price survey published on the 20th Marh, 2021 reports an average land price of €12,641 per acre for Co. Meath.
An excellently located 14.075 Hectare (34.78 Acre) grassland farm in top quality condition. The land is in two main divisions with dual road frontage. It is extremely well-maintained free draining land. It has good hedgerow and tree boundaries. The farm is contained within part of Folios MH820F and MH4762F. This land holding is suitable for any farming enterprise.
Contact Tom Gavigan on 087 2909833 for further information.
Travel from town of Kells on N52 Kells/Mullingar road for C7km, turn right onto the L68221 (see directional sign for Kilskyre). The land is located C.1km on the right-hand side. GPS Co-ordinates: 53.692185-6.965247. Eircode: A82PD89 (Nearest House on RHS before land) See Sign.