Priorstown, Kilsheelan, Clonmel, County Tipperary , E91 CP08
At a glance...
- Beautiful family home in turn key condition.
- 4 spacious double bedrooms (1 ensuite).
- 2 reception rooms.
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout.
- Private south-facing gardens of c. 0.54 acres.
- Paved Patio.
- New condensing boiler (2018).
- 3 zone temperature control.
- Upgraded insulation.
- Dual central heating (Oil and solid fuel).
- Oil fired central heating and solid fuel back boiler.
- New condensing boiler (2018) 3 zone temperature control.
- Upgraded insulation.
- Mains water.
- Easy access to all facilities and amenities offered by both the award winning Tidy Towns Kilsheelan Village (2km) including the popular and scenic River Suir Blueway and Clonmel (6.5km).
3.60m x 2.70m Tiled floor. Spiral staircase to attic space.
4.20m x 4.50m Mahogany fireplace surround with tiled inset and granite hearth. Stand alone solid fuel stove. Semi-solid walnut flooring.
3.40m x 4.70m Semi-solid walnut flooring. Door to paved patio.
4.00m x 4.90m Fully fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level. Belfast sink. Solid fuel stove with back boiler. Window seat. Recessed lighting. French doors to patio. Tiled floor
2.70m x 4.70m Fitted units at eye and floor level with counter top. Sink/drainer. 2nd electric oven. Tiled counter top surround. Tiled floor. Adjoining former guest w.c. plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier.
2.70m x 2.70m W.c., w.h.b., Walk-in shower with double headed power shower. Tiled floor to ceiling.
1.10m x 7.50m Tiled floor.
4.20m x 4.10m
1.40m x 2.30m W.c., w.h.b., double sized shower tray and sliding door. Tiled floor to ceiling.
4.20m x 3.00m Wardrobes.
3.10m x 3.60m
3.00m x 3.00m Wardrobes.
3.20m x 7.60m Home office and multi-use Attic space used by the current owners as a home office and multi-use space. Floored. Centrally heated. Velux windows.
3.20m x 6.30m
Outsidec.0.54 acres of developed gardens with well defined boundaries.
Priorstown is located between the N24 and N76 near Kilheffernan roundabout on the main Clonmel/Waterford/Kilkenny Road. Take the N24 from Clonmel to the Kilheffernan roundabout. Keep right, staying on the N24 and take the next left, signposted Priorstown. The property is the first on the r.h.s.
BER No.: 103851978
Energy Performance Indicator: 144.61 kWh/m²/yr