Gaulstown Kilmacow, County Kilkenny , X91 HX68
At a glance...
- Lovely countryside location only 7km from Waterford City
- Internal floor area c. 168 sq.m
- Built and maintained to the highest standard
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Easy access to the M9 Motorway and National Road Network
- Services - Mains electricity, private water supply and sewage by septic tank
Kilmacow Village and Ferrybank are within a 10 minute drive of the property with excellent amenities including schools, shops, restaurants and sporting facilities.
The accommodation laid out on two floors comprises of generously proportioned rooms tastefully decorated with bright modern colours. The house set back from the road is approached through ornate iron gates with a tarmacadam driveway leading to the front and rear of the property.
The garden is laid out in lawns bordered by mature trees, hedging and an extensive range of shrubs . At the rear of the property is an enclosed paddock, a detached garage and detached timber shed with power points suitable for work from home use.
5.40m x 3.40m
7.80m x 4.80m Fitted kitchen with gas hob. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
2.00m x 2.10m Tiled floor.
4.70m x 4.20m Fireplace.
3.60m x 3.50m
Electric shower, w.c and w.h.b. Tiled walls and floor.
3.60m x 3.20m
5.00m x 4.60m Bay window. Built in wardrobe.
4.00m x 3.70m Built in wardrobe.
3.60m x 2.30m Bath, w.c and w.h.b.