Back to Search results
Creevyquin & Carrowmore Roscommon, Roscommon
At a glance...
- Close Proximity to Roscommon Town.
- Traditional style Cottage (uninhabitable) offering potential.
- Quality Residential Location.
- Separate access to rear of land.BER: Exempt
- By appointment only with REA Seamus Carthy please contact the Roscommon Town office on 090 66 30001.
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
c.28 Acres of Top Quality Agricultural Land with Traditional Style Cottage (uninhabitable) situated thereon and turf bank. Select parcel of ground within close proximity to Roscommon Town. All offers in excess of ?200,000 now considered for immediate sale.