Back to Search results
Explore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
98 Poleberry Waterford City, Waterford, X91 AY8DPrice €160,000
At a glance...
- Suitable for owner occuper who enjoy the charm and convenience of City centre living
- Central location - a short walk to the city's main thoroughfare
- Excellent selection of Schools in the area to meet any family's needs
- Residential investment opportunity in the growing rental sector
- For sale in one lot or on a break up basis
- Natural Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Title FreeholdWalled in back garden.
Two storey 2 bedroom mid terrace house. Built c. 2010 with front and back gardens. Situated in a convenient location within walking distance of the city centre and all amenities. The property comprises a spacious ground floor sittingroom with fireplace and double doors leading to the kitchen. The Kitchen has fitted floor and wall mounted units, integrated hob with extractor and a tiled floor. The back hall/utility area is plumbed for a washing machine with the central heating gas boiler and external door leading to the back garden. The property is located in a development of 3 similar houses on the junction of Poleberry with Ballytruckle approximately 1 km from the city?s main thoroughfare.
- Kitchen ( )
- Back Hall - Utility Area ( )
- Toilet ( )
- Landing ( )
- Bedroom 1 ( )
- Bedroom 2 ( )
- Shower Room ( )
- Entrance Hall ( )
- Sittingroom ( )
BER No.: 100177757
Energy Performance Indicator: 133.78 kWh/m²/yr