49 Cloughcarrigeen, Kilsheelan, Clonmel, County Tipperary , E91 CY65
At a glance...
- Detached 4 bedrooom bungalow
- Ideal family home
- Immaculate decorative order throughout
- Very private site
- Short walking distance to all village amenities
- Oil fired central heating
- Woodgrain PVC double glazed windows
- All mains services
- Early viewing highly recommended
- National Primary School, Post Office, shops etc.
- Access onto the River Suir Blueway
4.10m x 2.60m Cloakroom. Airing Cupboard. Tiled floor. Stira to attic.
4.60m x 5.10m Marble fireplace and hearth.
4.10m x 6.70m Fully fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level. Tiled countertop surround. 2 patio doors to rear and side patios.
4.80m x 4.10m
2.50m x 1.70m W.c., w.h.b. Triton T90si electric shower. Tiled floor to ceiling.
3.10m x 4.00m Built-in wardrobes and dressing table.
3.10m x 3.60m Built-in wardrobes and dressing table.
4.10m x 2.30m Built-in wardrobes and dressing table.
2.80m x 1.70m W.c., w.h.b. Triton T89i shower. Tiled floor to ceiling.
2.80m x 2.10m Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier.
E91 CY65 Approaching Kilsheelan Village, turn left in Cloughcarrigeen and take the immediate left. The property is located at the end of the cul-de-sac.
BER No.: 110023405
Energy Performance Indicator: 242.83 kWh/m²/yr