Back to Search results
27 Mitchell's Terrace Athlone, Westmeath, N37 N7N3Price €145,000
At a glance...
- Private Garden to rear
- Within easy reach of Athlone Town
- Good condition throughout
- Regular bus service runs from the area
- Oil heating
- Along bus route
- Off street parking
- BER E1 BER No 10036910
- Off street parking facilities, large private garden to rear with domestic shed.
- Mains water, mains drainage, oil heating
- Situated close to local national school and within a 10 minute walk of Athlone town centre.
Read MoreExplore Westmeath Situated in the midlands of Ireland, Westmeath is famous for its numerous lakes, especially Lough Derravaragh where the myth of the children of Lir is said to have taken place. The children were turned into swans by their stepmother for 900 years. It also sits on the River Shannon where visitor... Explore Westmeath
REA Hynes are delighted to present for sale number 27 Mitchells Terrace, Athlone. This two bedroom townhouse is in good condition throughout and is within an easy walk of Athlone Town Centre and many other amenities. The bus stop to the town centre and Bealnamullia is located close by. Accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Sitting Room with open fireplace, Kitchen, Guest wc, Upstairs two bedrooms and a large bathroom with corner bath. Private garden to rear . Off street parking.
Situated in close proximity including schools, restaurants, church, bus & train station and town centre. Easy access to motorway.